My blog is open for all those who believe in introducing changes in the social ,cultural and political developments and help to make this world a place where people can live happily ...no wars ..no bomb blasts...no corruptions...no social injustice...no honor killings....
We all have power to change the world we live in
"With great power comes great responsibility." - from the movie Spiderman
With Love
Anita
We all have power to change the world we live in
"With great power comes great responsibility." - from the movie Spiderman
With Love
Anita
Dear Mam,
ReplyDeleteI do believe in your ideology. I have been dedicating my time and energy only to my family. I hope I could also contribute a bit to bring the changes you have described in your blog Volcano of Thoughts.
If you get few minutes free time, kindly go through my blog http://www.nellayappan.blogspot.com. I have narrated about a true story that took away my peace of mind for few months. I would be happy to get your valuable comments.
Look forward to read more from Volcano of Thoughts.